The Bridge at Tudor Heights.
At Tudor Heights, we understand that caring for a family member or friend after a hospital or rehabilitation stay requires a lot of time, energy and resources. That’s why we designed The Bridge Program to provide comfort and engagement to help your family member return to their daily routine.
We will take care of everything. Our committed team members will make sure health and comfort are taken care of, giving you full peace of mind.
$150 A DAY FOR 30 DAYS
The Bridge Program includes:
- Pleasantly furnished private apartment
- Personal assistance by 24-hour wellness team including medication administration, dressing and personal care
- Three chef-prepared meals plus refreshments all day – Star-K Certified and supervised
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Daily programs for engagement
During the stay we will hold a Wellness Review with the Wellness Director and your family to review next steps and develop a plan.
- Must be coming from a hospital or rehabilitation stay
- All Maryland state medical forms must be received prior to move-in
- Wellness check by our Wellness Director
Please contact us today to learn more about The Bridge Program at Tudor Heights in Baltimore at 410-318-8000.