The support you need. The value you want.
With no large up-front fees and a monthly rental fee that helps you stay in control of your budget, the care you need is within reach. While our small, intimate design ensures individual attention and helps create a family-oriented atmosphere, our services and amenities rival much larger memory care and assisted living communities in the Baltimore area. And that makes life at Tudor Heights an exceptional value.
Contracts and fee structure.
The memory care and assisted living community has a one-time fee of $2,000. The monthly fee for assisted living and Valeo™ memory care start at $4,195, with four wellness package options based on individual abilities ranging from $0 to $2,000.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Water and sewer
- Heating and air-conditioning (individual controls in every apartment)
- Trash removal
- Appliance maintenance and repair
- Apartment home maintenance and repair
- Property taxes
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Emergency backup generator
- Concierge services
- 24-hour support and health monitoring by a trained team. Led by a part-time registered nurse (RN).
- 24-hour pendant system
- 24-hour emergency response system in bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas
- Assistance with actions of daily living (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
- Medication management and administration (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- Daily wellness checks
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by the Wellness Director and a part-time RN
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- Weekly housekeeping including personal laundry and linens
- Physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners (additional costs for outside services provided)
- Anytime restaurant-style dining (7:00 am-7:00 pm) featuring a variety of chef-prepared entrées
- Entertainment, social and educational programs and events
- Scheduled outings to local attractions and cultural events
- Spiritual programs and joyous celebrations to maintain tradition and uplift the community
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers in all apartments
Health and Wellness Programs
At Tudor Heights, wellness is a way of life. To help you achieve your best quality of life every day, we focus on four components of wellness using the Salus™ and Valeo™ wellness philosophies.
- Salus by Solvere emphasizes your social, intellectual, spiritual and physical needs so you can continue to achieve your personal goals
- Valeo by Solvere programming is explicitly adapted to assist with memory impairments and cultivate your well-being by focusing on your legacy through team engagement
- Staying physically active enables you to thrive and continue to do the things you enjoy while staying independent as you age. Our fitness center is designed to improve your strength, mobility, balance and range of motion.