The support you need. The value you want.
With no large up-front fees and a monthly rental fee that helps you stay in control of your budget, the care you need is within reach. While our small, intimate design ensures individual attention and helps create a family-oriented atmosphere, our services and amenities rival much larger communities. And that makes life at Tudor Heights an exceptional value.
Contracts and fee structure.
The community has a one-time fee of $2,000. The monthly fee for assisted living and Valeo™ memory care start at $4,195, with four wellness package options based on individual abilities ranging from $0 to $2,000.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style, Star-K Certified Kosher fine dining (special diets accommodated)
- 24-hour security with a doorman
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- 24-hour health monitoring by a trained team and led by a registered nurse
- Assistance with actions of daily living (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- Entertainment, social and educational programs and events
- Fitness and wellness programs
- All utilities (except telephone and cable TV)
- Weekly housekeeping including personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Concierge services
- Trash removal
- Apartment home maintenance and repairs
- Property taxes