The support you need. The value you want.
With no large up-front fees and a monthly rental fee that helps you stay in control of your budget, the care you need is within reach. While our small, intimate design ensures individual attention and helps create a family-oriented atmosphere, our services and amenities rival much larger memory care and assisted living communities in the Baltimore area. And that makes life at Tudor Heights an exceptional value.
Contracts and fee structure.
The memory care and assisted living community has a one-time fee of $2,000. The monthly fee for assisted living and Valeo™ memory care start at $4,195, with four wellness package options based on individual abilities ranging from $0 to $2,000.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style, Star-K Certified Kosher fine dining (special diets accommodated)
- 24-hour security with a doorman
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- 24-hour health monitoring by a trained team and led by a registered nurse
- Assistance with actions of daily living (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- Entertainment, social and educational programs and events
- Fitness and wellness programs
- All utilities (except telephone and cable TV)
- Weekly housekeeping including personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Concierge services
- Trash removal
- Apartment home maintenance and repairs
- Property taxes